Monday, June 15, 2009

Zzzzz's

I apologize to all my daily readers for the absence of a Sunday post. I have to admit that I was just (to borrow a term from a fellow blogger) Tapped Dry from a LONG week.

This past week as I have been mentioning from previous posts, Samantha Grace has been struggling with her appetite. I think from looking back at all her symptoms starting Friday evening until this morning that SG possibly had a stomach virus that resulted in the loss of appetite. On the bright side, I think we are on the downhill, for we have had a pretty "big" appetite in comparison to the other days.

Today was the first day of VBS at our church and due to SG's struggles to keep her blood sugar levels up, I chose to send her to a close friend's house, who is a nurse, instead of coming to church with me. While she was there Nurse B showed her a card that made a loud snoring sound. SG decided to carry the card around repeatedly opening it to hear the snoring and then when she was done with the card she bent over, handed the card to Nurse B and proceeded to make a loud snoring sound. It was hillarious! (I have tried numerous times since then to get her to make the snoring sound but she won't. I think it was "magic" of the card!)

We also are excitedly preparing for a new surprise coming tomorrow...details to come. Along with pictures...

As for now here are some pictures from our recent playdate.





No comments:

Post a Comment