Friday, June 26, 2009

We Have Confirmation

After a much needed break away, I returned last night to find out that Samantha Grace definitely confirmed Dr.M's diagnosis. A viral infection has planted itself, once again, in her little body. She threw-up all her dinner and then some last night.

Her blood sugars ran high through the night with intervention. She was somewhat high this morning but nothing to constitute any extra insulin.

I felt all of your prayers last night, for after the 2AM check I slept like a baby, which I have not done in some time. I feel much more refreshed and renewed today.

I know, ultimately, God has great and wonderful things planned for our entire family. However, in the midst of all these bumps in the road, as we all know, it is sometimes hard to see those bright moments.

Samantha Grace and I are looking forward to seeing our Daddy tonight! He and his "crew" will be returning home from Orlando late tonight. We look forward to family time tomorrow and, hopefully, lots of splashing in the pool!

For the time being, SG is getting much needed rest as I write this morning. We will be transition back to the Duke house this afternoon sometime after spending a wonderful two days with her Godparents! SG has thoroughly enjoyed herself...she even learned a how to help with a few more chores.


(I will say that she is not for hire.)

Lastly, the photo below was taken several weeks ago, but it is one that I have been meaning to get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment