Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a Day

Today has been a great day again! We spent the day out on the water basking in the sun. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.









Many of you maybe wondering why we don't have any pictures of Samantha Grace in the water in the stellar new float that Mommy and Daddy bought her...well...let's just say we tried and lost. The water had a slight bite to it with a chilly temperature which Samantha Grace was not going to have any part of today. Therefore, after endless screams for a couple of minutes and no relief even with the paci we gave up. (Hope I think you might have another outside the water buddy this summer.) Our prayer is that once the pool waters heat up this summer she won't be so afraid of getting inside.

Josh and I enjoyed a pre-anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory tonight. (I am stuffed!) Samantha Grace ventured off to Bible study and ran her princess car in endless circles around Grandbo and Mimi's house tonight. She exerts endless amounts of energy,especially after dinner. (I think she might be a night owl.)

I thank all of my readers who prayed for our sweet pediatrician and her home visit with the adoption agency today. She called this afternoon to say that everything went very well! Praise the Lord! I ask tonight that you pray for continual smooth paths in her adoption process. I thank you and my Lord each and every day for some of the best prayer worriers ever! Tomorrow I will have details with Samantha Grace's medical progress.

I leave tonight with a meaningful verse that was shared with me today from a new friend. (Thank you Melisa!)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -Romans 15:13


P.S. The "walking" video will be posted as soon as the computer decides to cooperate with uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment