Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Been....

Well, it has been quite some time since you have heard from us. (My father-in-law said that his reading material has dwindled since I haven't been writing as often.) But I guess the grue reason why I haven't written in quite some time is because...well...I really don't know.

I was looking back at my posting log and found at least 13 unfinished posts. WOW! I have a lot of thoughts that I would love to put out there but after contemplating them some more just don't feel they truly meet the purpose of our blog. (They probably belong my in my journal of thoughts but this is so much more convenient at times than pen and paper.)

So for a quick update on our family...
Samantha Grace
* She is growing like a weed.
* She is struggling over the past week with her diabetes trying to keep it in normal range. We are either in extreme highs or lows at various points throughout the day. No true explanation for these extremes. We are, however, thankful that we will be visiting Birmingham within the next week for our 2 1/2 month check-up.
* She is growing more and more independent every day!
* Finally, she can say her entire name clearly! This is huge because Samantha is so difficult for 2 year old to get out let alone her entire name.

Mommy and Daddy
* Enjoying shorter work hours and weeks for more family time.
* Getting ready to help lead worship at a conference in Arizona. (Mommy has never been there!)
* Getting ready to take some big steps...details to come in the next few weeks.

I promise to be more loyal in writing in the coming weeks for those of you wanting to know more about our "big steps". I will also post some too cute pictures of SG taken in the last few weeks of summer.

Blessings to all!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and I hope it's a good one! Praying for SG!

    ReplyDelete