Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day


So today we celebrate the joy of having such wonderful Daddy's in our lives. Samantha Grace and I had been working on Daddy's project for some time now. But since Daddy will be going on a trip for the next week we moved our celebration up a few days. (Honestly, Mommy just couldn't wait to give the gift.)Unfortunately, I can't show you the exact gift but I can give you the pictures that were included in the gift.




These were taken by my friend Meredith Sellars. I just LOVED the natural look of her photos.

Also apart of our Daddy's Day celebration we took a trip to the zoo. We got to experience one of our zoo's newest features...The Giraffe Encounter. Yes, we got up-close-and-personal with our zoo's giraffes. We fed them some giraffe food concoction in an ice cream cone. If Mommy was to be honest, I think the giraffe was more interested int eh ice cream cone than the actual giraffe food. But the best part were these pictures Mommy caught during the feed...


Samantha Grace and Mommy are so thankful for an amazing Daddy and husband! We wish you and your family a Happy Daddy's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment