Friday, April 23, 2010

New Hobby

My husband gives me a hard time frequently about my hobbies...as the continue to add up. Some of my favorite hobbies are those that I can do while watching my favorite TV show and newly released movies on DVD (i.e. scrapbooking, sewing, etc.).

Since I have a cute little princess for a daughter, I knew the time would come when bows would start to consume our lives. Not wanting to pay the usual $5.00 plus for a hair bow, I knew that I could make them on my own but just needed a little instruction. From several helpful friends and family members, I finally have mastered "my way" of making bows successfully!

Tonight while catching up on one of my favorite reality TV shows, I was able to make 4 hairbows in less than 2 hours, hot glued and secured to all barretts! I am so proud!

Tomorrow...a vintage pillow case dress!

P.S. Here is a picture of a few bows that I completed tonight.

1 comment: