Friday, April 2, 2010

An Afternoon

We thoroughly enjoyed our Good Friday service this afternoon. SG and I got to sit with Miss Carol and Mr. Vance. I think this allowed her to make it through almost the entire service! I was completely impressed. After the service, we treated SG to a trip to the playground. I think she was more bemused by people watching than actually playing on the equipment. (Plus a lot of the equipment was extremely warm due to the 80 degree temps.)


Much like yesterday, the outside air is proving itself to take a toll on our little one.

I, like one of my college friends, love pictures of sleeping children. There is just something about the sweet innocence of little children sleeping, no matter what they may have done or acted like previously in the day. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. She takes after her aunt and her BoBo....with that mouth wide open!!!

    ReplyDelete