Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Teeth

Well, my worries are over. I thought for the longest time that we were going to be celebrating Samantha-Grace's first birthday being toothless, for all of our little friends some who are even 3 months younger than us already had at least 2 teeth. But after waving the magic Tooth Fairy wand each day, they have finally greeted us with their presence. I have to say after the first one came, I learned some very valuable lessons about how Samantha-Grace's body reacts to the changes going on inside. Needless to say our new best friend during teething season is Gripe Water. We seem to have an extremem accidity level in our stomach that does not handle much of anything very well. So a few doses of Gripe Water seems to do the trick each time. I will post cute teeth pictures as soon as they have fully come in and Samantha-Grace shows them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment