Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blessed Beyond Measure

This morning as I began to write I couldn't even wrap my arms around the facts about how immeasurably bless our family is each and every day. There have been some daily reminders of this through the past few weeks that I would like to share.

Last week, we found out that Mimi, Grandbo and Auntie Ray-Ray would be participating in the Nashville Diabetes walk in honor of Samantha Grace. Below are some picture from their walk. We are so grateful for all the participation to raise money to one day find a cure.

Then a few days later I found out that other family members would be giving all of the United Way donations this year to Juvenile Diabetes in honor of Samantha Grace. I could not have been happier, for never know if one day that money could go towards the ultimate cure.

Just as I thought could not have gotten any better, the Lord continued to shine! As many of you know, we opened our own business (The Dukes of 3 Bakery)this week. We could not be happier with its progress thus far. I am staying busy but at a rate to which I can gradually get my feet per say. Wow! We are blessed!

Lastly, yesterday the Lord opened some doors earlier in the week, which lead to us having the opportunity to share Samantha Grace's story with a local news station. Her story was then beautifully orchestrated and presented last night on the 10 o'clock news. Our prayer is that not only would others become more aware of Juvenile Diabetes but that this story might help bring someone elses child to early detection rather than getting to the state where Samantha Grace had been. As soon as a video is available to post I will do so for those that might have missed it.

Again, I can not express how much the Lord is bestowing his blessings upon our family. I fully believe that when we remain faithful through words, acts, and prayer that he is faithful in return too!

No comments:

Post a Comment